ISO/IEC 17025 had already been revised in November 2017 to reflect the latest changes in the market conditions and technology. In view of these changes, laboratories which are already accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 will need to transition their process to the new version within a three-year period from the publication date of the new standard.
At the end of this course, the participants are expected to:
- Gain basic knowledge on the changes made to ISO/IEC 17025 to enable their laboratories’ continued compliance to the revised standard;
- Discuss and review their existing Management System to ensure all changes are incorporated and implemented;
- Understand the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Be familiar with the process of accreditation and other specific requirements of the national accreditation body.
Standards and Background to the changes to ISO/IEC 17025
Overview of the changes to ISO/IEC 17025
- The Requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
Summary of Documentation Requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- The Philippine Accreditation Bureau and its requirement (overview)
Personnel of accredited laboratories;
Personnel responsible for the quality management and technical operation of testing and/or calibration laboratories.
Training Fee: P5, 000.00 (VAT Inc.)
Training is limited to thirty (30) participants. Reservations are confirmed on a first-come first served basis.
For inquiries and reservation:
Email address : email@example.com
Contact Nos.: (0917)562-6286 | (0943)816-4874