WASTEWATER TREATMENT ADVANCEMENT, CHALLENGES AND SURVIVAL GUIDES
CPD Points for Mechanical Engineer, Chemical Engineer, and Civil Engineer
Large gap exists between the theory and practice particularly in wastewater treatment where stand-alone system is extensively used in the absence of the centralized, communal and decentralized treatment system. Each of the facility will become independent plant that is required to comply with the requirement of DENR –EMB on Effluent Standard.
This seminar is based on the book entitled “Wastewater Treatment in the Philippines, A Survival Guide” written by our
Resource Speaker Engr. Jesselito V. Baring. He will share experiences on wastewater treatment that have been accumulated through years of practice.
- Gain knowledge on the advancement of wastewater treatment
- Address the need of the facility on local and upcomingtechnology, so that it can meet regulatory requirements.
- Give the participants options on the course of action on their wastewater treatment requirements.
- Familiarize on the necessary tools in designing wastewater treatment system.
- Discussion on the development of the Anaerobic Treatment System
- Understanding of the microbial mechanism on treatment of wastewater
- Detailed discussion on the mechanism of the activated sludge operation and process control
- Discussion on Fat, Oil and Grease Separation and Treatment
- Discussion on Biological Nutrient Removal Mechanism
- Scheduled Plant Visit
- Introduction to Wastewater Treatment
- Operation and Process Control for Sequencing Batch Reactor
- Presentation and Discussion on Biomass Treatment System
- Discussion on the details of Biomass treatment system with the detailed design for Rotating Biological Contractor and Trickling Filter
- Professionals engaged in Wastewater Treatment Facility design and maintenance.
Training Fee: P 8,000.00 (VAT Inc.)
Pay on or before
August 16, 2019 to enjoy our
EARLY BIRD RATE P 7,500.00
Training is limited to forty (40) participants. Reservations are confirmed on a first-come first served basis.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org |
Contact Nos.: (0917)560-2580 | (0922)421-2466
Please follow link: https://forms.gle/tCLBgEdD4bUN8Avz5