PRC CPD Course Provider Accreditation No.: 2018-023
WASTEWATER TREATMENT ADVANCEMENT, CHALLENGES
AND SURVIVAL GUIDES
CPD Points for Mechanical Engineer: 24 points | CPD Points for Chemical Engineer: 9 points
CPD Points for Sanitary Engineer: under evaluation of CPD Council
Large gap exist between the theory and practice particularly in wastewater treatment where stand-alone system are extensively used in the absence of the centralized, communal and decentralized treatment system. Each of the facility will become independent plant that is required to comply with the requirement of DENR –EMB on Effluent Standard.
This seminar is based on the book entitled “Wastewater Treatment in the Philippines, A Survival Guide” written by our Resource Speaker Engr. Jesselito V. Baring. He will share experiences on wastewater treatment that have been accumulated through years of practice.
- At the end of this course, the participants are expected to:
- Gain knowledge on the advancement of wastewater treatment
- Give the participants options on the course of action on their wastewater treatment requirements.
- Address the need of the facility on local and upcoming technology, so that it can meet regulatory requirements.
- Familiarize on the necessary tools in designing wastewater treatment system.
- Understanding of the microbial mechanism on treatment of wastewater
- Introduction to Wastewater Treatment
- Detailed discussion on the mechanism of the activated sludge operation and process control
- Operation and Process Control for Sequencing Batch Reactor
- Discussion on Fat, Oil and Grease Separation and Treatment
- Presentation and Discussion on Biomass Treatment System
- Discussion on Biological Nutrient Removal Mechanism
- Discussion on the details of Biomass treatment system with the detailed design for Rotating Biological Contractor and Trickling Filter
- Discussion on the development of the Anaerobic Treatment System
- Scheduled Plant Visit
- Professionals engaged in Wastewater Treatment Facility design and maintenance.
Training Fee: P6, 500.00 (VAT Inc.)
Training is limited to forty (40) participants.
Reservations are confirmed on a first-come first served basis
Email address :
Please follow link: https://forms.gle/43kFQJdE6gzgok1KA